- Parks and Recreation
- Athletic Rentals
- All athletic facilities have a 2 hour minimum for reservations.
- The Gymnasium must be rented for a minimum of 4 hours if any portion of the reservation is outside the facility's standard hours of operation.
- Reservations must be made in person at the Recreation Center no less than 14 days in advance.
Athletic FieldsThe following fields are available for rentals:
- Cedardale Complex (baseball/softball-lighted) *** Not Available For Rental ***
- City Park (softball-lighted)
- Community Park (football-lighted, soccer)
- Jaycee Park (football) *** Not Available For Rental ***
- Royce Clayton (baseball-lighted)
|Fee||$25 per hour||$35 per hour|
|Lights||$15 per hour||$15 per hour|
GymnasiumThe Gymnasium is located inside the Recreation Center. It contains 2 full-size basketball courts and 2 volleyball courts. Each basketball/volleyball court is located in 1/2 of the Gymnasium. The facility can be rented by court, or fully rented out. The tournament rental option allows the renter to charge gate fees and sell concessions inside the facility; *** Concession Fee $200 *** Call 972-218-3700 for more information about tournaments.
|1/2 Gym||$50 per hour||$65 per hour|
|Full Gym||$100 per hour||$150 per hour|
|Tournament||$150 per hour||$200 per hour|
The deposit and rental fee must be paid in full at the time the rental is booked. All deposits must be paid by credit card or debit card only. The renters name must be on the credit or debit card. Must show proof of residency for residential rate.
For more information about reservations, call 972-218-3700.