About the Lancaster Aquatic Center
The Lancaster Aquatic Center is located inside the Recreation Center and is a great place for the whole family to cool off. Areas include: zero-depth entry, lazy river, 2-story waterslide, and lap lanes. Locker rooms with showers are available. A variety of programs are offered in the pool, and it is also a perfect place for children's birthday parties.
- To introduce swimming as a lifelong activity.
- Provide a clean and safe environment for swimmers to enjoy.
- Development of strong, well-rounded programs for children, adults, and seniors.
- Provide the necessary training, tools, and professional development to enrich each individual contribution.
Adult Fitness/Lap Swim
Adults 18 and up can enjoy morning hours dedicated specifically to aquatic exercise. Swim laps or engage in self-guided water aerobics.
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.; 10:00a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, Wednesday, 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday, 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.; 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
- $5 per day
- $20 per month
- $120 per year
- $8 per day
- $30 per month
- $160 per year
Summer Open Swim
Lancaster Aquatic Center is a great place for the whole family to cool off during hot summer days. This is a time of open play and enjoyment of the water and the slide for all ages during the summer season, May 30th - August 11th.
- Monday - Friday, 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- $7 per day
- $10 per day
Proper swimwear required such as nylon or spandex/lycra. No athletic shorts, walking shorts, other cotton shorts, boxers or t-shirts allowed. Please bring a towel, none are provided. No floaties. Only Marine listed or USCG approved lifejackets allowed and will be limited to the shallow end of pool only, no water wings or ring tubes or other typical backyard pool floaties that are not lifejackets. All persons must rinse off before entering the pool. No food or Drink allowed in pool area. WATER IS THE ONLY EXCEPTION. No glass is allowed in the pool area. Children ages 9 and under must be accompanied by an adult.