About the Budget Division
The Budget Division of the City Manager’s Office is responsible for the preparation, production, and monitoring of the City of Lancaster’s budget. This includes working with municipal departments to assess financial needs and presenting this information to city management and City Council for policy decisions and guidance.
Other responsibilities include:
- Coordination and distribution of the official budget document
- Projection and analysis of the city’s various sources of revenues
- Providing general support to the city’s overall financial operations
- Tracking and ensuring municipal expenditures are within appropriated limits
Proposed FY2021 Tax rate:
THIS TAX RATE WILL RAISE MORE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS THAN LAST YEAR'S TAX RATE. THE TAX RATE WILL EFFECTIVELY BE RAISED BY 0.84% AND WILL RAISE TAXES FOR MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS ON A $100,000 HOME BY APPROXIMATELY $10.
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2021
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2020
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2019
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2019
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2018
- Notice of Proposed Tax Rate FY 2018
- Notice of Proposed Budget FY 2017
- Notice of Adopted Budget FY 2016
- Notice of Adopted Tax Rate FY 2016
The three most commonly used browsers by our visitors are Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Safari.